Monday, April 27, 2015

March Empties (VERY belated!)

Ok, so I kept my March empties meaning to write a post but didn't. I think I felt guilty since my "no-buy" went out the window. Hoping to regain control of that. Most of what I bought in March/April was tea (that counts as food, right??) and books (brain food?). I also needed clothes since some of my favs were falling apart. So yeah, back to no-buy??

Anyway, here are the March empties!


  • Zantac. We use a lot of this. I have a very sensitive stomach and get acidy when I'm stressed or excited or eat pizza.
  • IcyHot. Another staple. I go through 1-2 tubes a month using it on my neck daily.
  • Toothpaste. Obvious!
  • Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer. Deluxe sample. This is the only Kiehl's product that doesn't burn my skin off (I tried some of their other stuff and it took weeks for my skin to recover)
  • Hurraw! Night Treatment Balm. I use this every single night & have for a few years now. I love this brand!
  • Monteil Hydro Cell Pro Active Cleanser. Burned my skin. I hate it.
  • Nourish Organic Lightweight Moisturizing Face Lotion. WAY too light. Seriously, I put a lot on but it still wasn't moisturizing. WTF?
  • Neostrata Youth Factor GF Serum. Burned my skin. Not a fan.
  • Bath & Body Works Foaming Hand Soap in Peach Bellini & Black Cherry Merlot. Both are favs, love the B&BW soaps!
  • Avène Thermal Spring Water spray. I go through tons of this stuff. I love it!
  • L'Occitane Shea Butter hand cream (Subtle Violet). I love this stuff! I go through a lot of it.
  • Quo Mini Eye Makeup Remover Pads. I liked the product (though it did burn a bit). Annoying that it refused to restick and the entire package dried out after I used 2 pads. *boo* Not repurchasing.
  • DavidsTea. Looks like a lot but most of these were refills for bigger tins. Always rebuy!
That's pretty much it. Nothing major. I've been saving up my April empties so I'll be back in a few days with that. :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that B&BW Peach Bellini soap probably smells amazing!! I need to get some!

    Olive & Ivy

    ReplyDelete