Monday, April 27, 2015

Color Club - Cold Metal

Wow! It's been so long! April has been kind of crazy for me. Writing for Camp NaNoWriMo, keeping up with some nail-biting hockey games, and getting some reading done. The weather this last week has been crazy so I've had several migraine days. I'm also tackling a massive decluttering effort which has been consuming days on end (more on this in a future post!).
I've been painting my nails but not doing full blog posts, you can see the ones I did on my Instagram.

Today I decided to paint and do a blog post. I asked my boyfriend what colour to do today. "Blue". Uh, ok. So I gave him a few to choose from and he picked this one. An untried for me. "Cold Metal" by Color Club. :)

My nails are on the short side right now -- partly because it's easier to write/type but also because of the decluttering effort (nails were getting broken and such).

This colour is part of Color Club's Foiled Collection (2011). A rich electric blue chrome. Application was a breeze. I could have gotten away with one coat but I like two. I topped with Seche Vite.

Under LED desk lamp.


Macro under LED desk lamp.


Indoors, bright cloudy daylight (no sun), near windows.



Outdoors, bright cloudy daylight (no sunlight).


Outside, bright cloudy daylight. No sun, but if there was, it would be here.


I've been loving blue polish lately. Not sure why but it makes me happy. :)

Where to buy? It's a bit tricky to get your hands on this since it's an older polish from 2011 -- but check Amazon and eBay or personal sale sites.

NB: I purchased this polish myself. I have no affiliation whatsoever with the polish maker featured in this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment