Thursday, March 12, 2015

Picture Polish "Swagger"

Digging through my stash, I came across a particularly intriguing shade of blue that I hadn't used before -- piCture pOlish's "Swagger"! This colour screams spring to me. :)

piCture pOlish is an Australian-based polish maker known for their collaborations with nail bloggers to create some pretty amazing shades. "Swagger" is a beautiful cornflower blue creme that is bright but not too bright. I love it! The formula never fails to impress -- I used 2 simple coats of polish and topped with Seche Vite. Cleanup was minimal and a total breeze. Zero complaints!

Under LED desk lamp.


Indoors, bright daylight (no direct sun), near windows.



Outside, no direct sun.


Outside, shaded daylight.


I am loving this colour!! One of those shades you don't want to take off because it's just pretty, makes your hands/nails look awesome, and makes you happy to look at it. :)

Where to buy? You can order directly from piCture pOlish but they have an extensive list of international stockists on their website so you can likely find one closer to you.

NB: I won this polish in a giveaway hosted by Nail Polish Canada in 2014. I have NO affiliation with the polish maker or websites discussed in this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment