Sunday, February 08, 2015

28 Days of Red! Day 8: Zoya's "Posh"

Yay! Finally caught up! *happydance*

Ok, today's theme is "matte polish". I LOVE matte polishes so a red matte is perfect! I selected Zoya's "Posh" for today's mani.

(Want to know more about my 28 Days of Red! mani challenge? Click here)

Hello lover...

Zoya is a US-based polish maker sold mainly in salons & online. This shade, "Posh" is part of their Matte Velvet Collection (which has been repromoted a few times). The formula on these polishes is amazing and the colour is richly saturated. For this mani I used 2 coats of polish & no topcoat.

Under LED desk lamp.


Macro under LED desk lamp.


Indoors, cloudy daylight (no sun, it's snowing!), near windows.


Outside, cloudy daylight (no sun, snowing!).


Indoors under halogen kitchen light (with some natural light too).


This polish is seriously swoon-worthy! It's perfect for Valentine's Day & reminds me of rose petals. I LOVE IT! 

Where to buy? You can order directly from Zoya's website (if you are in the USA, they do not ship elsewhere -- but you can see a list of stockists). The full-size and minis are available also from Nail Polish Canada.

NB: I purchased this polish myself. I have NO affiliation whatsoever with the polish maker or websites discussed in this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment