Saturday, February 07, 2015

28 Days of Red! Day 6 - Julep's "Fazia"

Still playing catch up!

Today's theme was "metallic" but this one is more of a shimmer than a metallic red (I think I used all my metallic reds in previous posts!). I selected Julep's "Fazia". I LOVE it!

(Want to know more about my 28 Days of Red! mani challenge? Click here)

Julep describes Fazia as a, "liquid garnet shimmer". She was part of the November 2014 Friendsgiving Collection. Julep polishes are 5-free, cruelty-free, and vegan. The formula on this polish was awesome. I used 2 coats but could have gotten away with 1 careful coat. I topped with Seche Vite.

Under LED desk lamp.


Macro under LED desk lamp.


Indoors, bright daylight (no direct sun), near windows.


Outside, bright daylight (no direct sun).


Indoors, bright daylight & halogen lighting (no sun).


Overall, I LOVE this polish!! Deep sultry reds are always beautiful. :)

Where to buy? You can purchase Julep polishes directly on their website (with our without a subscription to their monthly box) -- "Fazia" is presently available and in stock. If you are interested in signing up for Julep's monthly Maven box (new colours and products every month, free shipping, previews/customizable boxes, and a lot more!), click here. I've been a Julep Maven for over a year so if you have any questions about their subsription box, let me know! Out of all the sub boxes I've tried, Julep is the only one I've actually kept longer than 3 months. 


NB: I purchased this polish myself. I have NO affiliation with the polish maker or websites featured, although I list a referral link.

1 comment: