Wednesday, February 04, 2015

28 Days of Red! Day 4: Trind "Burgundy Red"

More snow today! Not crazy snow, just pretty snow. :)

Today's red theme is "crème" so I selected Trind's "Burgundy Red" (aka "CC176"). I love a good red crème and this one did not disappoint!

(Want to know more about this "28 Days of Red!" mani challenge? Click here)

Trind is a brand from the Netherlands and is cruelty-free and 3-free. Their colours have both a shade and (more commonly) just a number. The shade name is not listed on the bottle, which is kinda buggy. They offer a wide range of nail care products and polishes. The bottles are kinda cool, as you can see! I had never tried this brand before and only have this one because it was part of my Nail Polish Canada giveaway win. I'm glad I have it though, it's beautiful!

Application was a breeze, the formula is awesome! I did a test of this -- wearing it with topcoat and without and honestly, after 4 days no chipping & only minor tipwear! For this mani I used 2 coats of polish and topped with Seche Vite. It dries to a shine on it's own but I'm a topcoat junkie. :p

Under LED desk lamp.


Indoors, cloudy daylight (no sun), near windows.


Outside, cloudy daylight (no sun).


I really love this polish! The shade is beautiful and the polish is long-lasting. I did this mani on Saturday (it's now Wednesday) and seriously, no chips (even on the thumbnail where I didn't apply topcoat). I want more of this brand!

Where to buy? The Trind website lists online stockists and spa/salon locations in the US & Canada, click here to see the list. For other locations, visit the Global Distribution list on the main Trind website.


NB: I won this polish in a giveaway hosted by Nail Polish Canada. This has no influence on my opinion of the product. I have NO affiliation with the polish maker or websites discussed in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment