Sunday, January 25, 2015

I Love Nail Polish (ILNP) - Champagne Blush

Even though it's still crazy cold winter, I'm feeling like I was to wear warmer/lighter colours. I'm still growing out my nails (but they grow fast) and I'm getting back into the "routine" of frequent polish changes. I just feel better with a fresh manicure!

Today I selected I Love Nail Polish (ILNP) "Champagne Blush" -- oddly an untried for me but I'm so in love!

Despite my leanings towards indie polish brands I *just* discovered ILNP this past fall and ordered my first 3 polishes (one of which was Black Orchid, review/pics here). I haven't tried this shade yet -- how odd! ILNP describes Champagne Blush as a vintage pink/rose gold holo. It's sooo pretty! The formula was excellent and it had a nice quick dry time. I used 3 coats for this mani and topped with Seche Vite. ILNP is 3-free, cruelty-free and vegan (yay!)

Check out this bling! Under LED desk lamp.


Macro under LED lamp.


Indoors, bright daylight (no direct sun), near windows.


Outside, bright daylight (no direct sun).


 Under halogen track lighting in kitchen.


Such a beautiful polish -- perfect if you want a more neutral shade but like the sparkle and rainbow of a holo. SO happy I bought this!

Where to buy? ILNP can be purchased directly from her website. As far as I know, you can only order her polish directly from her. Also note, the bottle design has changed with the new year.

NB: I purchased this polish myself. I have NO affiliation whatsoever with this polish maker or websites discussed. 




2 comments: