Friday, December 12, 2014

Update!

So I've been super busy with holiday stuff and not able to post daily as I had anticipated. :(
I have been posting daily advent photos and the odd manis and stuff on my Instagram (username=miss_tina) so you can check out the photos there (you don't need an Instagram account to view the photos, I don't think, only to comment or "like" them. I could be wrong?).

December is just wacky with lots of stuff to do so I imagine my posts will be sparse over the next few weeks. BUT in January I am planning another mani challenge!! I haven't finalized it yet but I'm thinking another Julep month? I have so many more Julep polishes that I need to use. Though I might just do an untried-polish month instead. I'm not sure. I WILL post all the details here when I do finalize it and if anyone wants to join me, I would love the company! January is kind of quiet as people settle down after the holidays, a mani challenge might be perfect. :)

Other than this, nothing new. I've haven't been writing or editing, sadly. I've been shopping but not much fun stuff for me -- mostly gifts for other people. I've been keeping sane with London Fog tea lattes and lots of deep breathing. I love Christmas, don't get me wrong, I just get somewhat overstimulated with all the sensory input (I'm super sensitive to stuff like that, my brain just processes everything at a fast/high rate so what's "normal" to you is "way too much" for me, so Christmas is just sensory overload and I don't cope well at all, lots of panic attacks and sometimes even vomiting, it's ridiculous).

I still have a few things to buy and I'm dreading it. I hate shopping on a good day, at Christmas it's quite the nightmare. Tempted to just order online and cross fingers that it gets here on time!

Ok. I think that's it. Regular posting of lovely and beautiful things to resume shortly! In the meantime, do check out my Instagram since I am posting things daily there.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment