Thursday, December 04, 2014

December 2, 2014 Advent Goodies!

A bit behind on the blog posts, I've been a busy bee!
Here are the Day 2 Advent calendar goodies!

Details after the jump!
DavidsTea Day 2 -- Organic Vanilla Chai :)



Ciaté Mini Mani Manor Day 2 - Cha Cha Cha. Weird to have neons for winter?


Since I'm alternating between Hard Candy's 12 Days of Beauty and 12 Days of Nails, here is Day 1 of the Nails one (I did Day 1 of Beauty yesterday).


It's a mini "Celebrate Sequins". Fill line is kinda low. :/


Yeah, that kinda sucks. It didn't leak or anything (lid was on pretty good).


Lindt Day 2.


The Body Shop, Day 2 is a yellow nail file?



Overall, not bad! I didn't do a mani on this day because I wasn't home all day (out running errands & shopping!).

No comments:

Post a Comment