Monday, December 01, 2014

Ciaté Day 1 Advent Calendar polish -- Kiss Chase

This year I'm going to try and keep up with the polishes in the Advent calendars. We'll see how it goes!

The first polish in the Ciaté 2014 Mini Mani Manor Advent calendar is called "Kiss Chase". It's a coral-leaning pink that kind of reminds me of Butter London's "Trout Pout".

Oddly, this colour photographed a LOT pinker than it is in real life. In the photos it looks like pink jellybeans! 
I used 3 coats of polish and topped with Seche Vite. The formula was very easy to work with and the brush wasn't too bad. I often have trouble with minis but this one was easy.


Under LED desk lamp.


Indoors, bright daylight (no direct sun), near windows.


Outside, bright daylight (no direct sun).


Outside, shade.


Indoors, bright daylight, near windows.



It's kind of strange how this looks on camera, it's very coral-leaning in real life (though in the pictures looks almost neon pink!). I actually like it which is funny since I'm not really a fan of pink. Next time I might add some glitter or a holographic topcoat. Not bad!

NB: I purchased this polish myself. I have NO affiliation whatsoever with the polish maker featured in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment