Monday, November 17, 2014

Advent Calendars!

Okay. I figure we can start with the Advent calendars I'm going to open/post about each day in December. Canada doesn't have many to choose from (aside from the traditional chocolate ones) so I'm kinda limited here. If it was up to me, I'd buy ALL THE ADVENTS! because I think it's fun to open each day. December is pretty stressful so little treats are always fun. It gives you something to look forward to!

Purchased:
* Ciate Mini Manor (nail polish/nail art)
* The Body Shop (mini versions of holiday goodies)
* DavidsTea (little tins of holiday/winter/regular loose teas)
* Colouring Advent (little scenes to colour each day, yeah, I dig colouring)

Pondering:
* Starbucks (kinda wimpy)
* Benefit (WAY overpriced for what you get)
* L'Occitane (I will probably get this, it has 13 days though instead of 24)

Wish List (if I had a million dollars):
* LUSH (super cute but expensive for only 12 days)
* Benefit (WAY overpriced and huge price increase over last year with less actual product and more "filler" items like sticky notes and hair ties)
* Tarte (not in Canada)
* Yankee Candle (not in Canada)

Boyfriend bought himself:
* Lego Star Wars Advent (I don't judge)

Which one(s) did you get (or will be getting)??

No comments:

Post a Comment