Thursday, October 23, 2014

October's Amazing Autumn Mani Challenge! Day 23: Sweater Weather - OPI's "I Don't Give A Rotterdam"

Day 23 is "sweater weather". Of course my brain is elsewhere so while I matched this shade to a particular sweater, I didn't even think to take photos of the mani with the stupid sweater. Go figure. It wasn't super matchy anyway, more complimentary. :)

Want to know more about this mani challenge?? Click here!

For this mani I used 2 coats of OPI's "I Don't Give A Rotterdam" from their Spring 2012 Holland Collection. It's a nice bluish-grey with silver & gold shimmer. No idea why it was part of a spring collection, it reads fall or winter to me. I topped with Seche Vite. OPI is 3-free, cruelty-free and vegan. Seche Vite is NOT 3-free but IS cruelty-free and vegan.

Under LED desk lamp.


Macro under LED desk lamp.


Indoors, bright daylight (no direct sun), near windows.


Outside, bright daylight.


Direct sun.



 Overall I really like this polish. It's not a true grey and it's definitely not boring. The shimmer is understated and elegant. It's really quite pretty! Sorry I forgot to show you the sweater I was representing! :p

Where to buy?? OPI polishes are widely available in salons and beauty stores and online. I wish I could remember where I bought this one. I think it might have been Winners or Marshalls (discount chain stores).

NB: I purchased this polish myself. I have NO affiliation whatsoever with the polish maker or websites discussed in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment