Saturday, October 04, 2014

October's Amazing Autumn Mani Challenge! Day 2: Crunchy Gold Leaf - Enchanted Polish "Autumn"

Still playing catch up!
Want to know more about the October Amazing Autumn Mani Challenge? Click here!

This was a tricky one! Do I go with gold? Like a true gold polish? That didn't feel right. I looked at some nude holos but that didn't feel like "fall" to me. I decided to go with Enchanted Polish's "Autumn" and I think it worked out perfectly! :)



This is a partial view of Sunnybrook Park (across from my balcony), the leaves are changing but not one single colour -- instead, a ton of colours! I love Enchanted Polish's "Autumn" because it's a multichromatic holo with shifts of gold, green, burgundy, and brown. Perfect!

Enchanted Polish is an indie brand based in the United States and headed by a woman named Chelsea. Her polishes are 3-free & cruelty-free (yay!). They are also very high in demand because of limited stock. Restock days are frantic and they often sell out in seconds (not exaggerating!).

I used 3 coats of "Autumn" and topped with Seche Vite. The formula was fantastic and easy to apply, cleanup was a breeze. This was my first time trying this polish, though I have had it for a long time.

Under LED desk lamp.


Macro under LED desk lamp.


Indoors, bright daylight (no direct sun), near windows.


Outside, bright daylight (no direct sun).


Sun trying to peek through clouds. *boo*


Under halogen track lighting in kitchen.


Macro under halogen track lighting in kitchen.


I LOVELOVELOVE this shade!! I wish I had tried it before! I will definitely wear it again!

Where to buy Enchanted Polish? You can stalk the Enchanted Polish Big Cartel site -- she does random and scheduled restocks (sign up for newsletter for updates), but like I said they sell out in seconds so you need to be there refreshing the page at exactly the time indicated! And know that she doesn't restock every colour each time (sometimes old, sometimes new, sometimes a mix, and sometimes pre-orders only). Nail Polish Canada does large restocks a few times a year, sign up on their site to be notified and watch their Facebook page for announcements (they ship to Canada and US). Mei Mei Signatures in Singapore is the other site that restocks Enchanted Polish (she ships internationally) so sign up there for notices.

NB: I purchased this polish myself. I have NO affiliation whatsoever with the polish maker or websites discussed in this post.


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, a much sought after Enchanted polish, and I can see why! You've done a great job of showing off its complexity here :)

    ReplyDelete