Friday, September 12, 2014

September Is Stamping Month! Day 12: Bugs

This one got me excited -- who doesn't love bugs! Of course, because I'm a nurse I decided to take it a little smaller and get germy with my bugs. :)

(want to know more about this mani challenge? Click here)

I had a lot of fun with this one. I used OPI's "My Boyfriend Scales Walls" (I used this for yesterday's mani too and it was my first time using this polish, I'm starting to love it!). I used stamping plate by Cheeky (CH32). I used the following polishes to stamp: pinky (Konad red stamping polish), ring finger (Konad blue stamping polish), index finger (Julep's "Padma"), thumb (Julep's "Emerald City"), middle finger (all the colours mentioned plus Konad's black stamping polish). I used Konad's double-ended stamper (the smaller end). I used all the smaller images on the stamping plate and free-handed/stamped the middle finger instead of using the full-nail design (I wanted all the different colours).


Under LED light.


Indoors, bright daylight (no direct sun), near windows.


Outside, bright daylight, no direct sun.



 This mani was totally fun!

Where to buy this stuff?? OPI polish can be purchased in a number of places. As can the Konad stamping polishes. The Julep ones can be purchased from their website. The Cheeky stamping plates can be bought directly from their website. I bought mine from Amazon.

NB: I purchased these products myself. I have NO affiliation whatsoever with the polish/product makers or websites featured in this post.

Please check out the other September Is Stamping Month participants!

3 comments:

  1. This is the cutest!!!! You made me giggle. Nice job. XXxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete