Sunday, May 04, 2014

Smoothie matching nails!

I was surprised today when I made my Glowing Green Smoothie (from Kimberly Snyder's book, "The Beauty Detox Solution") and my nails matched almost exactly!



The polish is "Panacea" by Cirque (I reviewed it yesterday here! go see!). The smoothie is all veggies & fruit and is amazing. :) It does have a lot of greens (mainly romaine lettuce, spinach, celery) but some fruit (apple, pear, banana, lemon) to balance it out and make it sweet. You need a high-speed blender (like a VitaMix or Blendtec -- I have a VitaMix) to make it properly. Sometimes I throw in some flax seeds or maca powder. I recently discovered I have a severe allergy to saviseed which was in the protein powder I used to use. Never again! Augh. Sticking to just the green smoothie from now on. :)

What does your manicure match?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment