Saturday, May 24, 2014

Girly Bits - D!ck In A Box

Another Girly Bits favourite! And hey, who doesn't love the name?? For those of you who don't know, it references a Saturday Night Live skit with Justin Timberlake. It's hilarious! I strongly suggest you find it on YouTube. :) Seriously, it's only funny if you see the whole skit.


And for those of you who HAVE seen the skit, this is giggle-worthy too!
OK, onto the polish!! :)


More please? (jump…)
Girly Bits describes "D!ck In A Box" as a "deep charcoal gray tightly scattered holo". It's subtle but soooo pretty! 

Under LED desk lamp.


Macro under LED desk lamp. It made my camera dizzy. ;)

Indoors, bright daylight (no direct sun), near windows.

Under kitchen halogen lights, a little crazier.

Under the crazy halogen lights in the hallway, made camera all weird. :)

Outside, daylight (no direct sun).

Outside in direct sunlight… heavenly!


Direct sunlight macro.

My fav pic of this polish, macro in the sunlight.

I purchased this polish directly from Girly Bits Cosmetics. You can also purchase it from Harlow & Co. I just checked and "D!ck In A Box" is in stock on both sites. I believe Llarowe in the US carries it also.


1 comment:

  1. Seriously stunning pictures! thanks for posting!
    I love that you included the GIF for the SNL skit!!

    ReplyDelete