Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Essie - Truth or Flare (Hide & Go Chic Collection)

I'm a sucker for any light dusty greyish blues so when I saw this one, I had to have it. It's so beautiful, like a creamy French blue - so perfect! It's called "Truth or Flare" and is part of the "Hide & Go Chic" Spring 2014 Collection by Essie.

The formula was a bit streaky but self-levelling & easy to work with. I used 3 coats for the photos (with one coat of Seche Vite on top).



As usual, photos with different lighting. :)

Under my LED desk lamp.

Indoor lighting near the windows.


Outside in bright lights (but not direct sunlight).


Essie is a widely-available brand and this shade is part of the "Hide & Go Chic" Spring 2014 collection. I purchased this from Nail Polish Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment