Saturday, May 10, 2014

Colors By Llarowe - The Mighty Red Baron

It's no secret that I LOVE red polish! A holo red, even moreso. When I saw this one I knew I had to have it but it was always one of the first to sell out during restocks. My patience was rewarded and I finally have my hands on "The Mighty Red Baron" from Colors By Llarowe!

It is described on the website as "deep vampy red scattered holo". The formula is awesome! 2 coats of polish and a coat of Seche Vite. Cleanup was super easy, no staining or issues. It was tricky to photograph as you will see. I take all my pics with my iPhone 5 but holos can make it get a little crazy. This polish reminds me of red velvet cake -- so beautiful and definitely sexy!


A little picture heavy but I'm so excited about this polish! It's really quite stunning and I wanted to share with you the way it looks in different lighting. 

Under LED desk lamp.


Indoors/daylight (near windows).


Outside, in sunlight.


Under the crazy halogen lights by the elevators in my building (these lights make holos go crazy!). Funny, makes the polish look "fuzzy".


Under tamer halogen lights in my kitchen.


Finally, a macro shot (under LED light).


I purchased this polish myself directly from Llarowe (in the US) but I know Harlow & Co also carry Colors By Llarowe polishes. As this shade is in-demand it's a little tricky to get a hold of, but try for the restock times (listed on their websites). Or you can always try to get it via polish swap/sell sites. 



No comments:

Post a Comment