Thursday, May 01, 2014

Cirque Heritage - Cerrillos & Powwow

What a better way to begin a new blog with Cirque Heritage collection! I have yet to swatch the entire set but I will start with two of my favourites, Cerrillos & Powwow. The formula on both was amazing and I used 2 coats for the photos below. I did use HK Girl for my topcoat on both manis.

First up is Cerrillos, a stunning teal holo. I noticed it leaned more blue or teal depending on the lighting. Here it is under my LED desk lamp: 


And again under a halogen light in my kitchen:


This next one is called Powwow and is my favourite so far (of the two). A nice saturated bright pink holo! I didn't want to take it off!



Over the next week I will swatch shades from this collection. Stay tuned!

You can purchase Cirque polishes directly from them here. I purchased the Cirque Heritage collection myself from Nail Polish Canada.

4 comments:

  1. You have the most amazing nails And you are correct....its about time!! :) I always look forward to seeing what the NOTD OR WEEK is.....Andee

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL SWATCHES!!! :D Can't wait for the purple one!

    ReplyDelete